ONEtoONE ANDINO SAS
We were founded in 2011 under the name Artika Banca de Inversion. In 2016 after having completed numerous successful projects of business valuation, mergers and acquisitions and capital raising, we became partners with the multinational firm ONETOONE CORPORATE FINANCE and subsequently became the official Colombian branch: ONETOONE ANDINO SAS.
ONETOONE is the worldwide market leader of investment banks that focuses on the middle-market. ONETOONE has a team of over 100 investment bankers working together in over 23 countries in America, Europe and Asia with one single goal: finding the best investors for our clients.
- ONETONE is a unique firm that operates in North and South America, Europe and Asia, with an array of experts of different industries focused on generating value through mergers and acquisitions.
- ONETONE has a unique investigation and marketing team that finds and contacts the most suitable investors during the purchase or sale of companies. This team is made up of professionals of 8 different nationalities that contact companies and investors around the world.
- ONETONE has executed 1000 mandates in 20 different industries and to date has closed 375 transactions.
- ONETOONE has developed a methodology, a unique software and an international data base of multiples that allows them to execute projects in a distinctive manner.
- Clients of ONETONE have exclusive access to the application Clarity which allows real time access from any device with internet to all the information of their investment banking project, giving the client total transparency and control of their project.
- The investment bank works through an exclusive intranet to complete merger and acquisition projects with more than 100 experienced professionals, which allows easy access to the best investors wherever they are in the world.
- Purchase of Companies
- Sale of Companies
- Valuation of companies
- Valuation of trademarks and goodwill
- Financial Expert Reports
- Restructuring and reprofiling of liabilities
Our team in Colombia
Business Administrator with emphasis in International Business from Universidad EAFIT, Master in Finance from Universidad de los Andes, certified in negotiation at Harvard Business School, and certified with high honors in advanced valuation from New York University (NYU). His experience has been shaped by the valuation of companies and the execution of successful company capitalization projects, mergers and acquisitions. He is currently a member of several boards of directors and a lecturer in graduate programs at Universidad EAFIT where he has taught Financial Analysis, Financial Management, Financial Management, Company Valuation and Long-Term Financial Management. During 2015 he was recognized as one of the 500 Business Leaders of Colombia in the magazine La Nota Económica. Interested in capital markets, economic policy and companies under financial stress.
Expert witness of the Arbitration and Conciliation Center of the Medellin Chamber of Commerce for Antioquia.
He is registered in the open registry of appraisers (RAA), which can be found in Annex 1: AVAL 8355871.