ONEtoONE ANDINO SAS
We were founded in 2011 under the name Artika Banca de Inversion. In 2016 after having completed numerous successful projects of business valuation, mergers and acquisitions and capital raising, we became partners with the multinational firm ONETOONE CORPORATE FINANCE and subsequently became the official Colombian branch: ONETOONE ANDINO SAS.
ONETOONE is the worldwide market leader of investment banks that focuses on the middle-market. ONETOONE has a team of over 100 investment bankers working together in over 23 countries in America, Europe and Asia with one single goal: finding the best investors for our clients.
- ONETONE is a unique firm that operates in North and South America, Europe and Asia, with an array of experts of different industries focused on generating value through mergers and acquisitions.
- ONETONE has a unique investigation and marketing team that finds and contacts the most suitable investors during the purchase or sale of companies. This team is made up of professionals of 8 different nationalities that contact companies and investors around the world.
- ONETONE has executed 1000 mandates in 20 different industries and to date has closed 375 transactions.
- ONETOONE has developed a methodology, a unique software and an international data base of multiples that allows them to execute projects in a distinctive manner.
- Clients of ONETONE have exclusive access to the application Clarity which allows real time access from any device with internet to all the information of their investment banking project, giving the client total transparency and control of their project.
- The investment bank works through an exclusive intranet to complete merger and acquisition projects with more than 100 experienced professionals, which allows easy access to the best investors wherever they are in the world.
- Business valuation
- Brand, goodwill and intangible asset valuation
- The sale of companies
- Finding investors
- Strategic consultancy
Our team in Colombia
Business management degree with a focus on international business from University EAFIT, masters in finance from Universidad de Los Andes. He has experience in business and brand valuation as well as the execution of successful projects in raising capital and mergers and acquisitions. He is currently a member of various management boards and a post graduate teacher at University EAFIT where he has taught Financial Analysis and Financial Administration, Financial Management, Business Valuation and Long Term Financial Management. During 2015 he was recognized as one of the top 500 business leaders in Colombia in the La Nota Económica magazine.